MiniRx provides Reactive State Management inspired by Redux.
- Single source of truth called the store
- State is read-only and is only changed by dispatching actions
- Changes are made using pure functions called reducers
MiniRX uses one way data flow. State changes and view updates always follow these steps:
- The view dispatches an Action (e.g. ADD PRODUCT) with an optional payload
- The Reducer function uses the action and creates a new state based on the payload and the previous state
- The state is stored in the Store (Single Point of Truth)
- Any component can subscribe to the store using a Selector to get notified of specific state changes.
MiniRx is in public beta now:
You can install MiniRx from npm: MiniRx
GitHub Repo: MiniRx on Github